When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Entry 524: 456! My Nights of Joys and Sweetness..!

 
To kick start..
I had a very sweet weekend.
A friday night I felt so happy I almost melted literally xD

Good things don't last
But they do have a few more before they end..
^^
Sat's photos will not be uploaded on blog
Cos I don't have any!
And it isnt very nice I think..
>.<!


A wonderful sat night with the two As.
Caught a movie after a bottle of Chivas.
It didn't taste nice.
And I don't drink much xD

As for Thursday..
I met up with my BESTIE <3!!
for MacD dinner haha
Just for the can glass xD

Couldn't have more to spend with her but I was happy I met her!
All the way to AMK just for the meetup!
YOU ARE THE ONLY LOVE IM SURE ABOUT NOW
Better not leave me!
I'll burn you house down.
LOL!!!!!
Sound so serious hahahhaahhahah

Ok.. Enough talking..
Picture time!



  Children's nap time!

Sat Night!





X Men IS NICE!! :DD
GO watch it..


Neighbours! :)
Alvin.



Aaron. 


Random shot just to avoid looking into the cam cos Alvin complained he is not photogenic..!
haha








p.s: The hand, the hug, and the kiss on the forehead.. a feeling I've never felt before.. Thanks..It was plain happiness

1 comment:

  1. Interesting notes! Also pictures are lovely blog, you have a handsome boyfriend!
    Life is always beautiful...
    Great!

    ReplyDelete