When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Entry 539: It Was a Friday.. [2 weeks back..]


Chanced upon Coreen! <3
The mad crazy yet lovable girl.. LOL

Marviiiiiiinnnnnnnn~


Hey Fadhli!!
You cap la!!!!!!


Red red Birdy bro.. xD


Alicia and I walked from Bugis Junction to Soul for Marvin's event..
Didn't stay long and decided to walk to Jab1 cos birdy bro was there and he was feeling down..
Thought of dropping by..


Walked to the toilet ..
Had much laughter with Alicia ^^v
Another crazy yet lovable girl <3


Taken at Jab's 2nd level.




Thanks to J, I had a safe ride home..


The next day was work and I met Jas for some singing session at Marsiling CC :)






p.s: If things are not gonna be smooth.. I'll pull myself out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment