When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Entry 545: Happy Teachers' Day!

This is what you call CAMWHORING! xD

If you're wondering what's that weird thing on my hair..
it's a kind of hair curler that BB and his mom have gotten earlier yesterday.

Was trying out and while waiting..

1st Sept!
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY
TO ALL TEACHERS!!

Have to head down to RP for a learning carnival..
>.<!
We played at the stalls like we're mending them..
Unlimited tries plus.. we helped ourselves with the balls to throw etc.. LOL!

It doesnt look like me! lols..




HE IS DAMN PRO CAN!
Long queues for both this and the portrait drawing..
I wonder if their fingers and hands would cramp >,<





Left: 大姐
Right: Me!







And the reason for my happiness~~ HAHA!



31st August
The Celebration!!




Some of the ones who gave me token of appreciation!

Thnx Colin!

Kibi and his sister! 


 Yu Ting!


 Victor!


Shannon! My class's December baby.. ^^


 Jia He!


 Valente!



 Valen!


 Samuel!

He seriously looks so so so much better with this haircut :D





And two others at home~
 

My First Official Teachers' Day! <3

With loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment