When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Entry 592: Try.

when they come together.. A broken piece, a touch of the unspoken


"Take a breath, look into the mirror at yourself."
"Listening to the sound of my tears"
"More than a couple times"
"Even when it's not right"
"Some search, never finding a way"
"When hope begins to fade"
"Sadness is beautiful loneliness that's tragical"
"Pretending not to know the difference"

"When we were younger and free"
"We can make a million promises"
"Sweet destiny"
"Carried me through desperation"
"What we share is magic"
"Heaven had a plan"

***

Have been trying to change something. Keeping myself calmed and persevering.
Yet, sometimes I'm baffled. Disappointed at the same time how factors clash
How things affect the lives of humans. How opinions drown the world like water they drink.
I'm not regretting, I'm still trying. And I hope, one day, I'll see the fruit of my effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment