When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Entry 532: The happy 3 days: Wednesday. Thursday. Friday.

Wednesday at work~


While waiting for Chyann's grandmother to pick her up.. 


 

The hungry kitten which kept purring non-stop..


 Home sweet home..

Thursday after work~



Dinner at The Terrace
Where TracyGIRLFRIEND is working at.. (:


I love the chicken nuggets with Tartar!

Ooh.. my fave bacon and mushroom alfredo~
 

MichGF ordered seafood tomato.. it is a lil spicy fyi.

and she drank and we chilled plus..
 CAMWHOREd!

















OMGTISF!
hahahhahaa



and the last shot with Girlfriend before heading home!


Friday's closing!

Before we leave the centre for our own respective TGIF plans.. 
I think it's quite a common friday scene to be in BLACKS now..
I mean my centre.. HAHA

Admin clerk told me "..cannot wear black on Friday.. must wear red"
LOL!







Her 'drain' LOL!
The first thing we spot when we review the photos we took. HAHA



Dined at Terrace again! xD
Imma gonna be a regular there already.. hahahahhaa

With Alvin. 



Played with her specs again xD

Met up with the rest of the babes!

Fiona.. the 'wet' girl. LOL



With Kit!


Her bruise is scary >.<!


And a boring Saturday morning~ AT WORK! -.-
Luckily I did morning shift. Cos I KO-ed the whole day after I reached home..
Woke up for an hr plus two and went back to slp til this morning! :D




P.s: The level of fondness depends on the way you reciprocate (:

No comments:

Post a Comment