When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Entry 537: Racial Harmony Day 2011

I doubt I need to brief what is this day about right? ;)

The day where children would be asked to be dressed in traditional costumes !

The night before was bad but this day cheered me up ^^

My N2s !


My 大姐
Principal..




My malay girl (:




Centre's cook, Auntie Siti ^^


Shahira..




Fas and Mich



K2 Chinese teacher




My partner.. 黄老师


Dance..
Rasa sayang hey!




My daily wonders!


This is so epic man.. LOL!







Not to forget my recent enrolled malay boy~


A great afternoon with children mostly dressed up ^^
Looking forward to other celebrations!

My partner and I will be in-charge of National Day's celebration..
Any suggestions for activities?
Other than charades >.<!

1 comment: