When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Entry 548: It's been long enough..


I wanted to change a new blog song.. but when my blog's window appeared, and the song sounded..
I decided to let it stay..
^^

There isn't much I wanted to update.
Pretty obvious I'm not a regular blogger
Neither do I need to blog for a living and enter a post daily.
What's more.. I don't have a high record of visitors (except for some netizens who are here to see someone else than me)

Let me just make it clear once and for all..
The more you wanna see, the more I won't post (:
And to that anonymous..
It's a favour I won't fulfill. ^^

To my dearest friends whom I still include in my 'sisters' list..
If you're reading this, I just wanna say..
I miss you all.

Pearl, Mich, and Tracy! Let's have a chitchat session again soon!

And Marilyn, you know I've really regarded you as my bestie..
And I know just why you would rather meet up with him than me back then when I was free.
I just don't like the way you said like I do not care anymore.
....


Girlfriends are those who understand that even without saying, they are in your heart and mind..
Even if they don't see it in your action plan or priority list..
They know you still love them deep.
Cos they know just what you're lack of, and what you need to pursue..
Cos they know you are clear that they will be a part that will never back you out when you're in need..
They don't make you worry of losing them..
Because true friends will never make you have that fear that they'll be gone.

If you have that kind of best friends, cherish them.
Don't hurt them or do anything stupid that might cause any discomfort or unhappiness.
It takes a long time to build this friendship and just a second to ruin it all.

Just a kind advice..
We have gone through and are still going through what friendship is all about..
It's an on-going process..
The one you trust most, contradictingly, could sometime be the one who hurt you the deepest.
And the one that hang out often with you could be the one that hide the most secrets from you.
Life.. contradicts.
^^
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment