When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Entry 550: The smiles.. The attraction.

Yes, my blog is pretty dead. Have been quite tired especially last week. Shall not continue to dread on it since it has passed. Am gonna be busy with children's portfolio again so doubt I'll start blogging often. Thanks for checking if there's any updates thou! Esp for that anonymous whO is more interested in my sis's pics -.- LOL!

Anyway, was sitting at the bus interchange and looking at the people who passed by.. Saw another young teacher of other centre with her son. A stylish son. Haha. Cute and sweet :) it kinda makes me feel like having one of my own too!! Like instantly? Haha!! Impossible eh!

It is either cos I was so focused on looking at everyone who is within my view or it is that there are more newborns and pregancies.. There were so many mommies, daddies, children, mommy-to-be. :D what a heartwarming sight somehow.

Was attracted to a teenage couple too. They were laughing and thrusting their excitedly happy bodies towards each other (not intimate acts). I think I love the smiles on their face. Big and genuine. Who cares what will happen to them in the future? Thats their problem. At least the split moment i saw, I know they are happy :) they have nothing to hide when there is no room fOr pretense or motives for acting loving. It feels.. Sweet .. To me at least. ^^

I wont be posting any photos in this entry as im blogging from my iphone. Ok.. Shall pause here for today. Will update soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment