When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Entry 554: 2012! Cheers peeps!


I know I haven't been updating anything here..
But my facebook is still alive! :)

Bid goodbye year 2011 with a vow sworn before the Solemniser
Put on that ring and accepted my new status :)

Waved hello to 2012's CNY with angbaos out and in..
^^ The last year to play those interesting and thrilling games to get the top 'prize'
(angbao with the most $)
at my Grandma's house..

Gave out red packets to grandparents, parents and those younger than Hubby ^^
How hilarious to hear my cousins greeting all the lucky four letter words..
HAHA


First time during CNY I wore something bright.
ORANGE!
Didn't have to bring mandarin orange out cos I was one! lols.
:p


And of course.. there were work, outings, short trip to bkk, and others.
Not forgetting the recent BBQ gathering at Candice's house, together with her BF, Steve, KK and Ignatius and US!

Triple couple BBQ :D

Alright, I'm kinda distracted by Bleach now..
Gotta shoo~! xD

Bye peeps~
loves!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, it's actually kinda funny to hear those from the kids. I can imagine my life after marriage from your blog now, haha... and it's nice to see people moving on in life. :) Bless you and all the best~

    ReplyDelete