When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Entry 557: To concerned HWZ netizens.

Yes, I'm married. And I'm pregnant. I'm carrying our dearest dragon baby who will be received with joy by my family members, and most excited of all, his dad is anticipating his arrival :D

The fact is, we wanted to have our own baby.
And yes, we were not married then to begin with.

But we tried anyways and expectedly, we succeeded ^^
Of course, it wasn't easy to go through the arrangements and everything as we were young and without official status.

But our parents were supportive and they accepted us.
My dad even said that he wanted to bring his grandchild out and I'll probably get a motor car for the toddler when he grows older to play with it.

My grandma told my mom to bring home the baby bathtub and potty to prepare for days where he would stay at my mom's house. He needs to bathe and all right? ^^

I told my mom I wanted a pillow to counter my uncomfortable sitting on the bus and she made one right away and it was done the next day.

My dad bought four bottles of sesame oil to cater to my confinement needs and another bottle of some kind of white beads (white choc chip lookalike) for baby.

My mom-in-law looked up her gynae to attend to my check-ups and she accompanied me to all the appointments, together with my hubby.

My dad-in-law told me that now I have to eat double and I should put on weight. He even asked if I did take the supplements cos he did not see me taking.

My sister was disappointed with my answer of "likely to be a boy" cos she thought she could get those pretty girl's wear which she eyed on.

My sister joked and asked me to keep my tummy. She said I pushed out my tummy on purpose LOL

My uncle scolded me when I drank soup right after eating ice cream.

My aunt asked if I throw up a lot cos I did not look like I put on weight then.

My hubby would ask me to eat more and be cautious as my slippers have lesser friction.

My hubby would even apply stretch mark cream for me before I go to sleep.

There are a lot more who care about me.
And who has accepted this soon-to-arrive child.

No qualms that he is a child wanted.
Just that we did not really plan the rest until we have him.
But he was a desired dragon.
Our much wanted baby :D

He will be a new addition and he will complete my dream of having a family before the age of 25.
Now, I say I have my happiness.
Nothing in the past affects me now, cos they made me stronger.

So continue with some of your fantasizes of whoever you like.
And continue debating who is better..

That thread is nothing but words of people who can't feel true happiness from family <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. I have been following your blog for some time now, and noticed you hadn't been posting. Congratulations with your marriage.
    You have been through a fair bit with your husband, and as you have alluded to - both of you probably cheated on each other at some point in your relationship. But such is life.

    You are a young, but rather perceptive lady. I am a 35yr old man living the yuppie life but probably have half your maturity.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Take care.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you updated.
    on one side i am so happy on their other side i suddenly feel so empty.
    Happy is because you start writing...ler
    empty is tt i realise you got married..

    :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time reader:

    Congratulations. It's a life changing event and many sleepless night. The joy (and worries) of a newborn cannot be compared with any other experiences. Happy for you and best wishes to you & family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time reader:

    Congrats!!! It's a life changing event and the joys of a newborn cannot be compared with anything else in life.

    No status, no marriage license, not much money, no own apt? Not to worry, these things are impermanent anyways. Bringing a newborn to this world is about LOVE, commitment and bringing out the best in you for your child.

    Best wishes and safe pregnancy!
    Alvin
    ps: can't seem to get it published, resending

    ReplyDelete