When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Entry 500: 在爱里残废 非弄得伤痕累累


When I say I'm going to advance and move forward
I hesitated and looked back
I walked and paused
I slipped back.

Perhaps
It wasn't a clean one
Maybe
I don't know what truly follows

When I thought it is getting clearer
It became vague
Tell me..
Just tell me...
What does it really want?

I left it to die
And now I try to resusitate
While I'm bringing it back to life
I hesitated again.

Indecisiveness is killing me
The options in life
The choices that never seem to be giving me a break

I thought I found the answers to all my doubts
Then I realise they weren't addressed
They are not answered
My request, they ain't accepted truly.

Then again
Who could I point my fingers at
Afterall, I'm the one leading it on
Til I can sort out what's in the inner
I'll have to face all the loses that might come.

Yes, I anticipated them.
And I hope I'll really be ready to receive them all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gal,

    Hope u will quickly pick urself up and be happy again! All ur loved ones and readers will wan to see ur pretty smile again!

    -From a reader who cares

    ReplyDelete