When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Entry 501: When boredom engulfs me..


I'm very bored
By the very fact that I'm going to put back the KGs I've lost
At this very rate that I'm rotting at home

Starting work on Monday
Meeting up with Fen and other girls to shop for bridesmaid's dresses tomorrow
Any cheaper and nice recommendation?

Sat will be a short ntuc shopping morning plus an afternoon/evening with fen and the clique.
^^

 
Did some housework this morning and am decomposing soon.
I have nothing much to do and I keep staring at the snacks and food at home..
NO!

I needa restrict myself from indulging in excessive food intake!
hmm..

Hi tummy monster.. could you be good and go to sleep?
Thank you very much.



Yes, the next moment.. I might start talking, joking, laughing to MYSELF.
-.-

1 comment: