When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Entry 562: The third trim.


Another month more to the very special day!
Awaiting and anticipating the arrival of my lil girl.

Just feel like posting a simple entry about my third trimester.

Seriously, it isn't very ideal to give birth at this period where the weather is hot.
Plus, DIABLO 3 has successfully flooded minds of many people.
No, this is not random.
My hubby's CPU is releasing this heat which I can feel it warming up the whole room.
The wind isn't blowing into the room from the window and I'm having a hard time to sleep.
P.S. there is nothing wrong with the CPU.

Luckily, he has reached max level and won't be hardcore gaming til late night for now.
Gotta leave the room door open every night so that the ventilation is better.

Am wondering how contractions will be like (am I able to endure the pain?) since baby's right kick can already be quite painful.
There is this stretch of the baby to the right of my waist and it pokes out with a lil mini bump.
It could be painful when she stretches to the sides.


And she was mischievous last night. While I was lying on my left side, she kept poking to the left and I jerked -.-

Pregnancy is really an amazing process.
Time really flies.. Counting weeks and months and now, it's only another few weeks to go before she arrives into this world.

Thought of the nine months without menses and I bet Im gonna dread the heavy flow after giving birth! :x

Alright, I shall turn in to bed now since I always wake up in the middle of the night. Needa sleep early to make sure I have enough rest.

Goodnight dear readers! :D

2 comments:

  1. Babies are such a nice way to start people and the best of life's treasure. Raise her well, we'll be grateful to have another well-being in this world. I wish you happiness in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prenatal classes and get used to lots of short naps.... well, having parents over helps a lot too.

    You want a healthy kid? Try breastfeeding. Cow milk is for cows and is bad for babies, goat milk if you can afford it.

    Good luck to your new journey in life.

    ReplyDelete