When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Entry 564: The first Friday of my leave..

Went JB yesterday and while waiting for his dad's car to be washed, he received a call to work at night again.

This time round, I didn't feel that upset. Probably cos he had accompanied me the whole day.

However, things didn't really turn out to be as what we expected. He called about two hours after he left house to inform me that he would be working til 6-7am. The fortunate thing is he will not be working today. (hopefully not night again)

He is still not back yet, still on his way.. bought breakfast back for the family.

I do want him to be hardworking and not slack when it comes to work, but I just don't like night shifts! I don't get to sleep well without him and I wake up every now and then to check on my phone.

Just dread this night work thought.


Woke up around 3-4am and have been awake since.. vacuumed the room again and changed the hamsters' bedding and food. Still thinking of him.. wondering what time he will reach home..

Sometimes, I just wish he could realise.. how much I need him by my side. Yeps, I'm reliant on him.
I just don't wanna lose him anymore. I want him to know just how much I love him, and how much I will cherish him and our relationship (after all that has happened)..




Missing him..

No comments:

Post a Comment