When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Entry 503: If we would have continued the counting of happiness..


The memories are flooding and haunting me
The day I gave him up I was strong
I was only strong cos I thought I no longer need him
Yet only to realise..
I still couldn't give him up.

Almost 2 months of life without me
Things changed.
My heart is tearing and falling apart.
But there is nothing I could do to salvage.

I know he is my everything
But I ain't his only one.

The love from the adults who care and love me..
It soothed my heart but brought another tidal wave to the calming season
I don't know what's going on.

I miss him so much.
I need him back..
Guess it's just a matter of time I will be able to let go of this grip

If we would have hold on and continue the countings..
I know.. we would have been as loving..
I know.. we would have become one.


I lost.
God, I surrender.


3 comments:

  1. u surely deserve better.. every flawed relationship will bring u closer to your perfect one, so you're actually one step closer to your happily ever after.. jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Its the withdrawal symptom.
    In these moments, always think with your head and not your heart.
    I went thru exactly what you're going thru 4 years ago..
    It's hard.. Stay stronger dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going thru some stuff now? be strong :)

    ReplyDelete