When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Entry 507: If you could feel this heart that is beating for you..


Every morning I wake up thinking of you
Every night I go to bed missing you
And in between my sleep, I'll wake up to see if you have called..

Sometimes, I feel really stupid.
Or should I say most of the time.

But I just want to hear from you.
Even if it is for a short while.

Those misses you said
They are not for me
That explains the ache

For the misses I have were all for you..
And they are still ..

Kept telling myself that one day
If you're really gone..
I'll move on.

Even if you're not,
I'll still be brave alone.

But I guess I still couldn't let go fully
The urge to know what you are doing
The urge to hear your voice and see your face

Yet the times I see those posts just shatter them all
Whatever hopes and misses
I know.. they will all turn against me one day..

Maybe, the thing I'm waiting is not u..
It must be the day where everything is gonna rip me apart
piece by piece..
bit by bit..



p.s: Will you ever be back with all your heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment