When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Entry 506: The Night of Unrest


It might be haunting me
It might be asking why I didn't take good care of him
It might be wanting to say goodbye in a nicer way

All that I couldn't give
All that I have to take away
The night it all came back

The dreams..
They were like fantasy
Yet I felt so uneasy
It was uncomfortable

The chase
The maze
The weird 'monsters'

Just like a kid
Running to your bed
Telling you that there is a monster creeping into his/her sleep
Why would I..
be so affected by this unrest?

I could run to no one
There isn't a single soul I could feel the calm from
The familiar one.. is no longer here
When I dialled his numbers knowing he couldn't provide the kind of comfort he used to give
I felt weak yet I couldn't stop my fingers.

Just..
If only..
Baby, I'm sorry.

I should be depending on no one.
I should stay strong even if it means solitary.




p.s: Quintus, I'll always remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment