When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Entry 482: The FIRST day of CNY..

初一快乐!

Prepared and headed back to my house with BBya..
Initial plan was to go to my grandma hse but dad decided to go his sisters house first!


Purposely wear this to 'impress' my ah ma..
BUT!! dad, sis and I too engrossed in the gambles..
We missed it this year.. FIRST time chu yi never go grandma house!
>.<


Baby was dressed up too! haha
But he can't go out LOL!




Sis and I at 大姑's place..


No other photos were snapped at 二姑's place where there were more people..

Anyway, I've never remember any of my paternal relatives' names..
And I don't know many of them.. LOL.
Got closer with the 'kids' in the house just this year on the gambling table..
especially the super bhb-cum-fair-cum-talkative half blood nephew.. HAHAHA

Won $30.
Contented >.<!


No comments:

Post a Comment