When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Entry 496: I left the world behind me.


When I seem to have everything I could have with little effort
I chose to put them down, give them up and move on without.

I might be crazy
I might be mad
I might be totally absurd
To leave.

There was once love
There really was.
But it seems now that I've felt otherwise first

When the whole world changes
When human changes
What we do not see is the time frame for that transition
Given the vicissitude of life, of love, it's time to advance
Leaving behind all the past, only to reminisce.

The explanation, the elaboration..
I'll leave it to your heart to decide
Be it friends, be it loved ones..
Make a stand to believe or not
That in this change, we were all to blame.

I'm tired of thinking that friends are that vulnerable.
That I failed to make them realise it's a change sooner or later
That they could just stay aside and let me grow.
I failed to see that they are not the type of friends, I could really call my best.

I thought they assured me enough all these years..
It was a lil disappointment
And more of an ache
Cos they chose to decide what is right or wrong
When this is my life to live
Who were they to judge?

The halcyon days were long gone
For society has taken its toll on us..
Their views, opinions, perspectives..
of what should not have been a concern in their worried minds.

I'm sorry.
I'll be better from now on.
Even if it means..
Losing all of you.



Yes, I'm that heartless now.



No comments:

Post a Comment