When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Entry 485: The laughters, the non-stop eating grpmate, the bunch of jokers and debate.


Ok.. I know Vitagen does not taste that good compared to Yakult. I GIVE UP k?
I'm like the only preposition, trying to speak up for our dear vitagen here..
I still think they are the same but everyone kept thinking it sucks and YAKULT FTW.
lols..
Even the TCC staff supported yakult -.-"


Met up with Kay first and had our lunch at IONs foodcourt.
I think school's fried fish beehoon is so much better la!!


The lovely cubbyrangers!


Old Town's Soya freeze got me so nauseus and lose of appetite !
It was so darn sweet!
Are they trying to be the cause of the increase in diabetes patients?!!
gosh.
Even after I told the staff to add a lil water, it still tasted so sweet..
Are they using the canned soya? cos I thought it would be nice if it is fresh soya?
WITH LESS SUGAR



The toast was sweet cos of the maple syrup and all.. but that can't be changed right?
Can it?

The horfun was nice I think..
Tried a mouth (:


Decided to go for The Rebound movie at Cineleisure's Cathay to kill time..
It was hilarious at certain parts..
I love the way she scolded her ex husband who cheated on her..
HAHA..


Met up with peebucket NCW, DQ and Fen, plus the gayish ZW

Had a great time thanks to them!
:D

I'll miss those laughters everyday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment