When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Entry 495: If I say...



If I say..
That time wasn't long enough..
That fate wasn't on our side..
Would you still hold on?

Giving a last try gonna be tough
Finding back all the strong feelings gonna be hard
They all spell uncertainty.

It still hurts knowing you are thinking
It still aches knowing you can't sleep at night
It still pinches knowing you might be tearing now

The change in me too obvious to be ignored
The people around too concerned to be oblivious
I had my say
I give my stand
And I'll trudge on.

If making this unfair decision brings me a million blames
I'll take it
Cos I was the one who let things go
I was the one who gave it up

There isn't a clear path right now
It all feels different back here.

I know, no matter how tough life is going to be..
You'll still have a place in my heart.

If we'll never get there..
I hope you understand.. I've loved you more than I could feel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    i remember last year u did post one post on fish spa at dairy farm if im not wrong. may i have the website?

    ReplyDelete