When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Entry 484: As long as the heart is beating..


There, I crouched
in some kind of pain
I whined

For some reasons
I repeated
"It'll be over soon"

For some forces
The repetition
Kept me surviving strong



What's emotional?
What's physical?
The ache is a combination
Of which, you CAN defeat.

Knowingly, it WILL be over after some time
No matter how long it might drag
You know you will be able to pull through

Believe in yourself..
You have the strength to overcome it..
Don't try'na give up too early, dears.

For everything in life comes with a purpose
And that the cause is a lesson

....


I was browsing through pictures and I thought it will be so sweet to have a few of this (see pic below)
A blow and your dreams seem to be flying high~



Some misses..
could only be unspoken.


No comments:

Post a Comment