When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Entry 483: 2nd and 3rd day of CNY '11

This was on the eve..
comical n drama..
Everyone kept changing place to test luck and 'fengshui'
LOL.
There were people of tiger, dragon, ox, and pigs..
plus my cuzzie, Joeshiko and I (horse!)

Decided to sit beside my horsie cuzzie to try our 'power'!
And this is what we got for first rd!
LOL!!

We were damn auntie..
Checked the auspicious/lucky numbers, colours, zodiacs.. for our own horse zodiac
xD

There was another round that we both got a total of 21 too!
Blackjack!


-------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day of CNY..
U'll never expect this..

LOLS

Went to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve with BBya and his parents.
They need companions and places to go I guess >.<

 This is typically everywhere in the reserve!
Monitor Lizard..
They have BIGBIG ones..

SPIDER!
Skinny like him.. haha!


I love this.. xD


Went back home while his parent headed for some cold treats nearby.
Changed and went to CheeCheongFun's place to bai nian :)
Ate steamboat.. first of CNY for me.. ^^
Was quite full though I didn't really eat much..

 




went back to his place to rot a little first.. they played BJ outside while I used my lappie in his room
Few cents bets.. lols

Afterwhich, all of us went to play pool at Fusion.
Francis, CCF, Geof, Igneh & GF, Sawn
plus him and I..

Met up with ever boyish-look 25-year-old nephew, NCW
and he treated us mac..
Told him to decide what meal to buy and he bought us BIG MAC..
of which 3 of us have NEVER eaten before..
And he gave this 0.0! look

-.-"
Not that I do not eat fastfood, but there are certain meals that you would want to stick to and not try others right!
So shock for what!!!
=X

Home after the pool session..


------------------------------------------------------------

3rd day of CNY!

dolled up and ready to leave hse to Tamp's Ikea with him, his sis & bf
Initially was to head straight to YP's friend's house but YP postponed the timing..
Ended up we hafta go home first..

MADE ME CARRY THE TWO 'OLANGES' INSIDE MY BAG FOR THAT FEW HOURS WE WERE AT IKEA!!
grrrrrrr



BBya doesn't know how to smile?
hmm..


Conclusion:
Yes, he can't.

LOL


Played BJ at YP's friend's house
I don't mind him losing my winnings but I told him jokingly that..
why is it when I was losing, you told me to stop playing first.
But when you kept losing, you never fail to continue and take my winnings to play?!
LOL.

I seriously need red things to 'ward off' the luck of the banker.
xD
And, thanks to my dear nephew who sent me a 'chant' (I supposed it was just a random pressing of letters on his phone xD)
But it does help whenever I read it once before opening my cards..
In just that few rds, I was receiving $$$  8/10 times..
2 of which is 5-0
1 BJ
and some hit up to 21!
Even 16 fetched me some wins.. LOL!

Plus the RED CUSHION I wrapped in my arms, sitting right opp the banker..

The first banker was wearing full red tee so I can't beat his luck..
Lose to him..
T_T
 But it's ok.. !
I broke even..

Him and his sis lost tens over..

And all thanks to the emphasis..
I kinda live up to my name wherever I go..!

THANKS AH!
=.=

.
.
.
v

NCW, U better pray I stop getting this number else I'll rip your moola !
ALL!
muahahahhahahhahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment