When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Entry 490: Best Valentine Like a First Valentine..

Happy Vday 2011 Peepos!
:D
How was yours?
Be it single or attached..
You know it's an occasion you can show your affections to all your loved ones, including friends!

Met up with Jas first.. ^^
Bought a stalk of rose to exchange..
She bought a super nice one for me! hehes..
MUACKS!
love you deep deep la!
blink blink rose.. haha


Pink rose for Fen..
the red beside for Jas..
The big one in the container was given by Jas!
keke
Feel so loved! >.<





See those glitters, boy?



Fen met us at a later time..
We were wearing couple tee! haha..


Trying to squeeze the beautiful flower she folded for me into the container..
They were mocking at me!
Asking me to give up -,-

IF THERE's A WILL, THERE's A WAY!

YES baby! I DID IT EVENTUALLY!
muahahhhaahhaha



This is not the end product of course..
I can't squeeze the real rose back into the container then..
haha


But don't you agree it's SO SO SO darn BEAUTIFUL?!
maybe like me
:x



Me. Jas. Fen

We did not do much or rather, shop much..
what we had were basically, walk, talk, snap, neoprint, arcade...


The glitters on the table..
>.<!


Fen with all the roses!


She really doesn't look like her age...
Cute, isn't she? ^^










The two of them went to camwhore WITHOUT me!
Oh.. how nice huh..
( =.= )



Of course..
they aint that mean afterall..
HAHA




Bought this pink rose while we were at Paragon's Market Place..
$6 too..
Florists are really earning big bucks on Valentines.. prices doubled or more.. woots >.<!


And Fen bought herself a sunflower..



These..
I call mine!






奶妈!
slowpoke..
so late then arrive..






She's LOVED!





Her octopus mouth.. LOLOLOL!!


It's VDAY's LOVE!
oh..
nono..
it's ALWAYS..




把爱传给全世界!



DONT LAUGH!
jas! what's with your mouth!!
tsk -.-"


nai ma trying..
But shit.. she made me 'um chio'
lols

Fen damn pro..
haha


见光死!



finally a sync one..


The ladies of the night..


I love you,
you love me..
It's all about L.O.V.E!


Have I ever told anyone I have NEVER EVER receive a decent or rather any Valentines' Day gift from a guy?!

Sweet.. haha
This is my first..!!
<3


Met up with the gang..at Minds Cafe..
with my sis too!

BB anyhow take candid again!
umph..


CLASSIC.!
lols!










Suddenly reminds me of Canele's Fondant chocolat..!
*drools*


Unwrap the sweet love!


With all the other loves of the day!
I'm loving 2011..!

the 20th of my life..
I'm blessed.. so blessed..
xD




The rose I gave Jas has a small lil flower inside!
I think it is the bud la..
but kinda like growing another flower in it..
lol..
WHO BUY ONE!?

CHIANG WEI NING leh!
LOL!!

Once again, LOVE IS IN THE AIR sexies!

Love this lovable year..
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment