When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Entry 509: CoolColor Contact Lens!


This is the contact lens both my sis and I are using now..
It's $28 per pair.
But I love the diameter !

Just gotten two pairs of grey and pink each.
^^
Finally can change out the brown one..

-----


For all those who are concern..
Wayne is feeling much better already.
My emotional self will still remain.. but for this.. I've more or less started to move on.

Only thing I realised..
Closest friends might be hiding things from me.
And that hurts.

I don't wanna be thinking who they are and what could they possibly not tell me.
Things that concern about me.

Started to be wary of the people I tagged as 'Sisters'
Wonder if they are really one.

No doubt I still miss and love them..
The crack might be there.

Didnt regret taking a month of unpaid leave.
Though it means zero income at the moment til next or next next month..
I'm glad I made the choice to take a break.

In between, too many ups and downs for me to handle.
Things seem to be turning from gd to bad and then back again.

I don't wanna think about what hopes there could be.
Telling myself hard that by not holding any hopes, life will be much easier.

Some kind of hopes I mean..
in my case.

Meeting up with certain people lately..
Widening yet limiting at the same time who I intend to add into my social circle.

Started WLNY few days back and messages seem to be 'knocking' pretty fast.
Possibly due to the profile pic?

The first thing anyone would look at before they start hitting off..
^^

Will be careful of the information I place there.
And of course, I'm not receptive towards dating or any relationships.
Perhaps, not so soon.

Pretty much adapting to the life now.
Just wish it will continue on..




p.s: if life is about knowing what's true and what's not.. then time will be the determinant; it will be consuming yet worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. I had read all 508 posts on your blogs for the past 2 nights including this one today. Maybe skipping a few long Chinese posts. And a few QnA posts. And a few songs posts. And... no more. :P

    And for someone that falls asleep after reading 10pages of a storybook, I find your blogs are heart warming, eyes tearing and inspiring for me. I will set out looking for my "Apple" with you as benchmark. :D

    I find you a cute sweet pretty and also inspiring strong gal. All the ups and downs that you have gone through. Your perseverances to something you hold dearly. Your love for children and animals around you. All the wacky funny pouting expressions are priceless and they cheer people up. No doubt you some bad points but nobody is perfect too. You are someone that most guys long to have and hold dearly. Hope you meet someone that will treasure you for life, be with you, be there for you, think of you, listen to you and most importantly love you more than you love him.

    Friends do come and go. Some good friends do stay longer. I'm here off course hoping to stay longer than longer. Because your family with be with you longest. :D Your family is always there for you.

    I'm smiling because of you so I hope you can be happy cheerful smile again soon. Remember: ”西瓜甜不甜?“ I can feel the joy even I'm not there. :D Laws of attraction!! Go surf and read up if ya have time. ;)

    "The Only Sweetest Thing In Life Is SM(:LE!!!"

    From: Someone who love to see you smile from your bottom of your heart again.

    ReplyDelete