When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Entry 516: Wednesday at Bugis~


Met up with dearest Marilyn at Bugis yesterday!
Thanks JJ for sending me there..
He surprised me with his "I'm already here"
When I told him that he doesnt have to send me there.

All prep-ed to head out!


awww..
I love this photo.. haha
So not me.. but I'm in love.. LOL!

yaya.. I can't wink >.<


Thanks JJ! :DD



Both of us accompanied him for lunch..
After he went off.. we felt hungry while queueing for....
.
.
.








KOI! :D


So we walked over to buy a box of tako.
It's crispy!
Marilyn doesn't like it though !



And here is our dinner back at the foodcourt (:
I finished the dishes but not half the rice.. xD


I had a great cute tee shoppin with Marilyn!
Just that there are two shirts that I bought which have weird sleeves..
gonna ask if my mom can alter it.. :(




p.s: That answer you're awaiting for is worrying me. Please let me stay by your side no matter what it may be. Don't take it all to yourself. I am still here...


No comments:

Post a Comment