When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Entry 515: The Follow-Up and Dinner for Happy Three!

The smiles are getting sweeter with both of them in my world (:

Snapped quite a few photos with JJ yesterday xD

he p10-ed to accompany to my appt :x
Bad example.. LOL!
Next appt on 8th June!
Gotta go after work >.<


Longer eyeliner end makes my eyes look darker >.<!
While waiting for the traffic light!


While waiting IMPATIENTLY for my queue number :/


YAY! Finally on the way back.. muahhahahhahaha
Was a lil disappointed cos Marilyn said she don't wanna meet us alr.
But since we could go over to her place there.. she agreed to follow the initial plan!
Meet up for dinner together! <3


My eyes kinda contrast too much :p
lols..


Thanks JJ for driving me to KAP to get my american mudpie then back home! :DD


The loneliness stopped engulfing me.
The love of friendship and somewhere more than that.

There are answers I can't give.
There are responses I can't return.
The sweetness of a lifetime.
I'll remember for sure.

Again, I'm afraid the cycle will repeat.
We're better now.
And you said you're just taking whatever that comes..
I don't know what will future hold for me, for you.. or will there be us?

I can't answer to myself and I don't wanna fall into any pit holes at this time.
Maybe, it is good to just stay the same now.

Time is going to tell ..
No matter how long it will take to show..
It will be clear someday..

Til then, I'll just keep moving and anticipating (:



p.s: I don't wanna break anymore hearts.. They are just too fragile to take my cruelty...

No comments:

Post a Comment