When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Entry 521: Repeating cycle: Swapping roles, exchanging scenes.

Maybe I was wishful
But I am thankful
For the mistakes I make
For the things I forsake
I guess I have learnt the precious lessons

The ever repeating cycle
Swapping roles exchanging scenes
None of which did I really cripple
None of which have I foreseen
Yet I guess they have taught me valuable lessons

It is actually quite interesting
To see the world duplicating events
With different people casting
Till the day you review that there is nothing to resent
You learnt that whatever experiences you have are for a reason

No matter how hurting things around you could be
Remember one day you will see it clearly
That all these that you have gone through
Will pass the aching point and allow you to start anew
Have faith ‘cos there is nothing to lose in your one precious life to live and feel

No comments:

Post a Comment