When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Entry 514: The Days of Joy.. The Moment Never To Be Forgotten.


In love with Perfumes lately..
My three new loves..
Especially the Burberry one!



Sweet thanks to JoonJek who surprised me with this!

"What if I could make you smile?"

Just when I was troubling about something.. haha
<3


My hair! Yes, it needs some kinda essence!


My dearest girl! :D

WHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
I love this pic! EPIC. hahahhahahaha
Super rabbit >.<
With the bueno I gave her :D








Noooooooo!!
Don't ever turn your back on me!
:x




LOL. rodent-lookalike.



Isn't this cool! Awesome. LOL.


I was bored.. waiting.. lols..


Happy after relieving the bladder we held so long just for Fast Five to finish!
Was waiting for the very last part to mark the end of the movie.. some people left earlier as usual. haha


yea~
Everyday can be my birthday :p
Happy Burgerday!


To mark the end of this happy day..


The morning we went for a healthy activity..
DIG CLAMS!


On the way in Dad's lorry!


LOL.. She kept complaining she was sinking and stucking in the muddy sand.. hahhahahah
Asked us to walk slower and stop and wait and hold her.. LOL!

And throughout the activity..
she commented or asked stupid and silly questions..
Those that will seriously make u wanna bury her in the sand with those worms and clams :/

MUAHAHAHHA


She went home afterwhich and I accompanied JJ to the salon after shower and slacking for awhile at my place.

He was nice to send me to Fen's wedding (:



My vainpot sister.. LOL!
The BHB sisters..


Stay blissful always my dear sister!


With Shannon..




With Mandy..


She claims it looks like she has some substance here.. LOL! 


Had only one cute tee.. sis has one too..
so decided to get more.. It's cute isnt it? :DD

Thinking of getting a few more!


Drew the eyeliner longer yesterday..
^^


Laughters at HK Cafe @ Cine.



ouhh.. the more I look at the photos..
the more I'm feeling sweet and happy!
To be with her is my greatest joy now! <3

My fave girl :DD


She is the one I wanna cherish the most now!
Guys will come and go along the way.. but I wish she will stay :)





If only there will be sponsors for perfumes!
I want this! Should I get it soon or two months later?


The 'WEIGHT GAINER'
haha











Marilyn is simply LOVE!
She gave me this pocky when we met yesterday :DD


Not to forget my FIJI!





P.s: I think I've moved on.. but I know.. you're still there somewhere. Safely kept.


No comments:

Post a Comment