When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Entry 513: When you found the people who will walk with you.. at least for now..

To these two people whom I'm going to cherish for life, I promise.
I'll never choose to walk out of their lives, til the day they stop loving me.


 MARILYN

My dear girl, as much as you, I am holding on to this only closeness.
You told me I'm the one closest being to you now and never to leave you.
And yes, I will never.
So please don't too, cos you mean a lot to me.

It could be just a short period of time that we've gone this far.
But remember this..
You are the one significant person in my life to really cheer me up when I felt down and lonely.
You brought that warmth into my life with your care and concern
It's too heartwarming to feel cold and weak.
I feel the strength to move on, with you in my life.

We might share similar stories..
We might share common likes/dislikes..
But you know.. future is not gonna be the same for both of us.

You could rewrite your story.. Given a chance to.
So cherish it.

Don't forget..
I'm always here.
ALWAYS.

I've never been so sure of standing by for a friend..
but, You will be the first (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


 JOON JEK

Boy, you lit up the lights in my life when darkness seems to engulf me.
Your caring thoughts and encouraging words always give me that extra boost to trudge on this tough road.

Whenever we hang out, troubles seem to diminish.
They don't appear in my mind and they don't recur that much now.

When I wake up in the middle of the night..
I know another text of long sweet message is there waiting for me to read.

You know, you don't always have to ^^
I know just how much you care for me..

I don't know how far I could respond to this concern
But don't leave my life too..

You are the second person to pull me up from this emptiness
You filled my heart with joy,
And brought laughters to my world.
How much more could I possibly ask for?

Engraved deep down in my heart..
The names of you and Marilyn.

I will treasure this love.



p.s: The two of you made me wanna say, "I Love You". It never feels tired to say this.. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post and nice song! Hope I could be the third person. Too many cooks may spoils the happiness broth but a special special ingredient can make it even sweeter. :D

    It was fate that I came to know you, it is also fate that it remains this way. but 幸福是要自己去争取的。Never giving up without a fight. I'll try my best and with determination and perseverance like you do, I hope I will be the next person that you do cherish in your life too. :D Till then I'll be the listening ear, the voice and the support that will always behind you in this blog. Enjoy your weekend and be happy! :)

    "The Only Sweetest Thing In Life Is YOUR SM(:LE!!!"

    From: Someone who love to see you smile from your bottom of your heart again.

    ReplyDelete