When negativity meets positivity, life neutralizes and meets its balance.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Entry 517: To those who were once in my life.. Til the day you made me cast you out of my life..


I've ever wondered..
And I said this to myself.

When it comes to friendship, specifically.
I won't doubt and I will trust that comfortable feeling you give
I will confide in you if you have successfully made me feel at ease to

I will only start doubting when I find out you have thrown away this trust I have for you
I'll never buy stories from one person.
But if everyone and everything starts to tally, I won't hesitate to move a step back to take a look and review
If talking doesn't solve, and if you're going to be too defensive..
All I can do is to let go and give up all we had.

The only thing that will never be erased..
Those joyous memories.
I might have chose to forgo this friendship but I know just how true I was to you.

It hurts when people say you're making use of them..
If I did, I would admit.
I'm not one who will deny if I'm bitching.
So if you have that thought, I believe that was how you thought of me initially..

Guessed, you have never put in enough to see how dearly you meant..
But it's alright.. cos we're now just history in one another's life (:
Just a pity, you couldn't see the love I had for you.




p.s: There times in life, we have to be less concern of another's life. Eventually, we're just supporting characters, not the lead actor.. Don't try to bring matters into your own's.. Adverse effect (:

No comments:

Post a Comment